DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Eligible families will not be deleted from BPL list'
Hooda said that the government is committed to the development of Mewat and many development projects are in progress.
Ferozpur Jhirka: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Sunday said eligible families will not be deleted from the lists of those living Below Poverty Line and Old Age Allowance scheme.
In compliance of the directions of the court, notices have been issued to ineligible persons, he said, adding some people having vested interests were misleading others by spreading rumors.
Hooda said that construction of Nagina-Tijara (Rajasthan) road will soon be started.
He said that the government is committed to the development of Mewat and many development projects are in progress. The government has so far spent Rs 3,200 crore for development of Mewat, he added.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan