'Eligible families will not be deleted from BPL list'
Hooda said that the government is committed to the development of Mewat and many development projects are in progress.
Ferozpur Jhirka: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Sunday said eligible families will not be deleted from the lists of those living Below Poverty Line and Old Age Allowance scheme.
In compliance of the directions of the court, notices have been issued to ineligible persons, he said, adding some people having vested interests were misleading others by spreading rumors.
Hooda said that construction of Nagina-Tijara (Rajasthan) road will soon be started.
He said that the government is committed to the development of Mewat and many development projects are in progress. The government has so far spent Rs 3,200 crore for development of Mewat, he added.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Big Player Battles to Watch Out for
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models