Elizabeth Hurley in 'Desperate Housewives'?
Hurley sparked rumours that she may appear in Desperate Housewives after she was spotted dining with Teri Hatcher.
Los Angeles: Actress Elizabeth Hurley has sparked rumours that she may appear in "Desperate Housewives" after she was spotted dining with the TV show star Teri Hatcher.
The two actresses were seen enjoying a business meal at exclusive restaurant Little Door, where they were joined by Hurley's lover and Australian cricketer Shane Warne, aceshowbiz.com reports.
While the purpose of the meeting is unknown, fellow diners claim the two women were engrossed in deep conversation throughout the meal.
"Either they were talking about 'Desperate Housewives' or sharing tips about how to play opposite TV superheroes," an onlooker said.
Hatcher had played Superman's girlfriend Lois Lane in "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman". Hurley has signed on to play a villain's role in the new "Wonder Woman" series.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology