DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Elizabeth Hurley in 'Desperate Housewives'?
Hurley sparked rumours that she may appear in Desperate Housewives after she was spotted dining with Teri Hatcher.
Los Angeles: Actress Elizabeth Hurley has sparked rumours that she may appear in "Desperate Housewives" after she was spotted dining with the TV show star Teri Hatcher.
The two actresses were seen enjoying a business meal at exclusive restaurant Little Door, where they were joined by Hurley's lover and Australian cricketer Shane Warne, aceshowbiz.com reports.
While the purpose of the meeting is unknown, fellow diners claim the two women were engrossed in deep conversation throughout the meal.
"Either they were talking about 'Desperate Housewives' or sharing tips about how to play opposite TV superheroes," an onlooker said.
Hatcher had played Superman's girlfriend Lois Lane in "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman". Hurley has signed on to play a villain's role in the new "Wonder Woman" series.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham