Elizabeth Hurley upset Shane Warne wouldn't set a wedding date?
Elizabeth Hurley is disappointed with the way things have shaped up.
Los Angeles: Actress Elizabeth Hurley has reportedly broken off her engagement to Shane Warne because the former cricketer refused to set a wedding date.
Hurley, 48, wanted to set a wedding date and take their relationship to the next level but Warne was happy with the way things were going.
"She kept pushing for a date, but he was happy as things stood. She ended it furiously. She started to question whether Shane had any intention of marrying her," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Hurley is disappointed with the way things have shaped up.
"She feels let down. They had big, big plans. She really thought she had found 'the one' in Shane. He could have easily saved the relationship by agreeing to a definite date," said a source.
The duo was dating for almost three years and got engaged less than a year later after dating.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century