Bhubaneswar: 3 flights make emergency landings due to rough weather
A few passengers and crew members were not feeling well due to the weather and were given medical attention at the airport.
Bhubaneswar: Chaos broke out at Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport on Sunday night after three flights had to make emergency landings following inclement weather. Heavy showers and rough skies led to the flights landing at Bhubaneswar.
The aircraft that made emergency landings due to gutsy winds included two Indigo flights from Raipur to Kolkata and Bangalore to Kolkata, Airport Director Sharad Kumar said said. The Air India flight from Agartala to Kolkata also made emergency landing under similar conditions, he said.
Maintaining that all passengers and crew members were safe, Kumar said, "No harm was caused to anyone on board the aircraft though 2 to 3 passengers and as many crew members were not feeling well due to the turbulence and they were given proper attention."
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner