Emily VanCamp, Captain America's new girlfriend
Emily VanCamp will be playing the female lead in superhero movie 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier'.
Los Angeles: Actress Emily VanCamp will be playing the female lead in superhero movie 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier'. VanCamp's casting is quite a surprise since the actress' name was not mentioned in the list of candidates that was shared online last year.
Though her role is still kept secret, it is believed that she will indeed play the new love interest of Chris Evans' titular superhero, reported Aceshowbiz.
A number of Hollywood beauties including Jessica Brown Findlay, Emilia Clarke, Alison Brie, Teresa Palmer, Imogen Poots and Mary Elizabeth Winstead had previously eyed the female lead role.
The sequel to 'Captain America: The First Avenger' targets an April 4, 2014 release but still hasn't got a firm start date.
Joe and Anthony Russo will serve behind the lens. Additionally, it has been reported that Scarlett Johansson has been approached to appear as Black Widow in the upcoming film.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw