Emirates' Dubai flight delayed by over 8 hours
After made to wait in the aircraft for three hours, 369 passengers were disembarked citing a technical snag.
Chennai: The departure of a Dubai-bound Emirates Airways flight scheduled to take off from Chennai at 9.45 am on Thursday with 369 passengers was rescheduled following a technical snag, airport officials said.
The passengers had boarded the flight in the morning but were made to wait in the aircraft for three hours before being disembarked citing the technical snag, they said.
They were provided lunch at the airport and later shifted to a hotel at around 3 pm, the officials said, adding that the flight was expected to take off late this evening.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- SRK Joins Sonakshi Sinha, Sidharth Malhotra On The Sets of Ittefaq
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar