Emirates' Dubai flight delayed by over 8 hours
After made to wait in the aircraft for three hours, 369 passengers were disembarked citing a technical snag.
Chennai: The departure of a Dubai-bound Emirates Airways flight scheduled to take off from Chennai at 9.45 am on Thursday with 369 passengers was rescheduled following a technical snag, airport officials said.
The passengers had boarded the flight in the morning but were made to wait in the aircraft for three hours before being disembarked citing the technical snag, they said.
They were provided lunch at the airport and later shifted to a hotel at around 3 pm, the officials said, adding that the flight was expected to take off late this evening.
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Tamil Nadu Government Constitutes Advisory Committee Under Disaster Management
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Timeline of Criminal Defamation Case Filed Against Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- HC Dismisses Kejriwal's Plea to Stay Defamation Case Filed by Arun Jaitley