DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Emirates' Dubai flight delayed by over 8 hours
After made to wait in the aircraft for three hours, 369 passengers were disembarked citing a technical snag.
Chennai: The departure of a Dubai-bound Emirates Airways flight scheduled to take off from Chennai at 9.45 am on Thursday with 369 passengers was rescheduled following a technical snag, airport officials said.
The passengers had boarded the flight in the morning but were made to wait in the aircraft for three hours before being disembarked citing the technical snag, they said.
They were provided lunch at the airport and later shifted to a hotel at around 3 pm, the officials said, adding that the flight was expected to take off late this evening.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand