Emirates' Dubai flight delayed by over 8 hours
After made to wait in the aircraft for three hours, 369 passengers were disembarked citing a technical snag.
Chennai: The departure of a Dubai-bound Emirates Airways flight scheduled to take off from Chennai at 9.45 am on Thursday with 369 passengers was rescheduled following a technical snag, airport officials said.
The passengers had boarded the flight in the morning but were made to wait in the aircraft for three hours before being disembarked citing the technical snag, they said.
They were provided lunch at the airport and later shifted to a hotel at around 3 pm, the officials said, adding that the flight was expected to take off late this evening.
- Cauvery Row: Karnataka Firm, Calls Legislature Session to Decide on SC Order
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1