DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Emma Bunton named celebrity mum of the year
Former Spice Girl Emma Bunton has been named celebrity mother of the year in Britain.
London: Former Spice Girl Emma Bunton has been named celebrity mother of the year in Britain, just days after her ex-bandmate Melanie Chisholm landed the same prize.
Chisholm, who has a young daughter, picked up the Tesco celebrity mum of the year honour at a ceremony in London on Sunday and now Bunton is celebrated for her parenting skills, reported Contactmusic.
Bunton, 37, who has two sons, Beau and Tate, with her partner Jade Jones, has uploaded a picture of herself holding the trophy on Twitter.
The picture caption reads, "Yahoo I won Foxy Bingo's Celeb Mum of the Year 2013! Thank you so much everyone who voted! Here's me and my new trophy(sic)."
She was handed the Foxy Bingo celebrity mum of the year trophy after seeing off competition from another of her bandmates, Victoria Beckham, as well as Adele, Lily Allen and DJ Fearne Cotton.
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO