Emma Bunton named celebrity mum of the year
Former Spice Girl Emma Bunton has been named celebrity mother of the year in Britain.
London: Former Spice Girl Emma Bunton has been named celebrity mother of the year in Britain, just days after her ex-bandmate Melanie Chisholm landed the same prize.
Chisholm, who has a young daughter, picked up the Tesco celebrity mum of the year honour at a ceremony in London on Sunday and now Bunton is celebrated for her parenting skills, reported Contactmusic.
Bunton, 37, who has two sons, Beau and Tate, with her partner Jade Jones, has uploaded a picture of herself holding the trophy on Twitter.
The picture caption reads, "Yahoo I won Foxy Bingo's Celeb Mum of the Year 2013! Thank you so much everyone who voted! Here's me and my new trophy(sic)."
She was handed the Foxy Bingo celebrity mum of the year trophy after seeing off competition from another of her bandmates, Victoria Beckham, as well as Adele, Lily Allen and DJ Fearne Cotton.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology