Emma Watson is best dressed woman in a poll
...followed by singer Cheryl Cole and Kristen Stewart
Actress Emma Watson has been voted best dressed woman in an online poll by Glamour magazine.
The 21-year-old actress has previously been a UK Vogue cover girl and is the face of Lancome make-up.
Singer Cheryl Cole came second, followed by Kristen Stewart, Dannii Minogue, and Alexa Chung, according to reports.
Singer Rihanna landed the sixth spot, with Kate Moss, Blake Lively, Olivia Palermo and Lea Michele completing the top 10.
The full list was compiled by over 15,000 votes on Glamour.com and will appear in the June issue of the magazine.
Recommended For You
- Sheer Hardwork That Brought Dravid Close to Tendulkar, Says Laxman
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models