DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Emma Watson joins Madame Tussauds' wax family
The statue is dressed in Elie Saab dress, which the real Watson wore to a red-carpet event in Hong Kong in 2011.
London: Actress Emma Watson's wax statue is the latest to join other celebrities' statues at the Madame Tussauds' museum here.
The 22-year-old rose to fame after playing witch in the 'Harry Potter' series.
Her statue is dressed in Elie Saab dress, which the real Watson wore to a red-carpet event in Hong Kong in 2011, reports thesun.co.uk.
"Emma is the perfect addition to the A-list line-up here at Madame Tussauds London and is one of the most requested personalities by our guests," Nicole Fenner, spokesperson of Tussauds said.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Sangakkara Announces Retirement From First Class Cricket
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017