Emma Watson joins Madame Tussauds' wax family
The statue is dressed in Elie Saab dress, which the real Watson wore to a red-carpet event in Hong Kong in 2011.
London: Actress Emma Watson's wax statue is the latest to join other celebrities' statues at the Madame Tussauds' museum here.
The 22-year-old rose to fame after playing witch in the 'Harry Potter' series.
Her statue is dressed in Elie Saab dress, which the real Watson wore to a red-carpet event in Hong Kong in 2011, reports thesun.co.uk.
"Emma is the perfect addition to the A-list line-up here at Madame Tussauds London and is one of the most requested personalities by our guests," Nicole Fenner, spokesperson of Tussauds said.
Recommended For You
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction