Emma Watson joins Madame Tussauds' wax family
The statue is dressed in Elie Saab dress, which the real Watson wore to a red-carpet event in Hong Kong in 2011.
London: Actress Emma Watson's wax statue is the latest to join other celebrities' statues at the Madame Tussauds' museum here.
The 22-year-old rose to fame after playing witch in the 'Harry Potter' series.
Her statue is dressed in Elie Saab dress, which the real Watson wore to a red-carpet event in Hong Kong in 2011, reports thesun.co.uk.
"Emma is the perfect addition to the A-list line-up here at Madame Tussauds London and is one of the most requested personalities by our guests," Nicole Fenner, spokesperson of Tussauds said.
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead