DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Emma Watson named most 'dangerous' cyber celeb
Emma Watson is the favorite celebrity bait for cyber criminals trying to lure Internet users.
New York: Emma Watson is the favorite celebrity bait for cyber criminals trying to lure Internet users. McAfee said Monday that the 'Harry Potter' star is the "most dangerous" celebrity to search for online. That's because many sites use Watson to trick users into downloading malicious software or to steal personal information.
When searching for the 22-year-old Watson, there's a one-in-eight chance of landing on a malicious site.
This is the sixth time the Intel-owned security technology company has conducted the study, which was last year topped by Heidi Klum. Female celebrities are far more likely to be utilized by cyber criminals: late-night host Jimmy Kimmel was the only male in the top 20.
Others among the riskiest celebrities to search online are Jessica Biel, Eva Mendes, Selena Gomez and Halle Berry.
Recommended For You
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong