DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Emma Watson to turn fashion designer?
The 'Harry Potter' actress looks up to British designers like Sarah Burton
Harry Potter actress Emma Watson, who made her modelling debut with British luxury fashion house Burberry, now wants to show off her skills as a fashion designer.
The 21-year-old, who rose to fame after playing Hermione Granger, one of three starring roles in the Harry Potter film series, has been taking fabric-cutting, design and sewing classes.
"Emma wants to challenge herself creatively. She's obsessed with art at the moment She's already designed a line of T-shirts and wants to expand her skills to create bespoke evening wear," dailyamail.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"She looks up to designers such as Georgina Chapman and Sarah Burton.She has also been studying the work of Joan Miro to inspire her," the source added.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan