DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Endeavour lands in Florida after final flight
It is the second of US space agency NASA's three spaceships being retired this year.
Cape Canaveral: The space shuttle Endeavour landed smoothly at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida on Wednesday, completing the second-to-last mission of the US space shuttle program.
Endeavour, which delivered a pioneering physics experiment to the International Space Station, touched down on the runway at 2:35 am EDT (0635 GMT).
It is the second of US space agency NASA's three spaceships being retired this year. Sister ship Atlantis is scheduled to launch on the final planned shuttle mission on July 8.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia