Enhancing job opportunities in Tribal districts
BHUBANESWAR: A Mini Tool Room and Training Centre will be set up at Parlakhemundi to enhance employability for gainful livelihood ..
BHUBANESWAR: A Mini Tool Room and Training Centre will be set up at Parlakhemundi to enhance employability for gainful livelihood options in the tribal-dominated districts in the southern part of the State. The matter was discussed at a meeting chaired by Chief Secretary Bijaya Kumar Patnaik.
The proposed training centre will be established in the public-private partnership (PPP) mode and will be formed in accordance with the broad guidelines prescribed by Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise.
A special purpose vehicle with an initial capital of ` 21 crore will be set up in joint partnership with the Centre and private partners. Patnaik advised the Industries Department to expedite the process of formulation of detailed guidelines for financial and administrative management of the SPV. Chairman and Managing Director of IDCO Priyabrata Patnaik, Industries Secretary T Ramchandru, Director of State Employment Mission Usha Padhee and Director of DTET participated.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- Team India Report Card: First Test Against Australia in Pune