DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Epic photo of Rishi Kapoor tap dancing after 36 yrs
Rishi Kapoor sports a hippie look in David Dhawan's 'Chashme Baddoor' remake.
New Delhi: Veteran Actor Rishi Kapoor, who sports a hippie look in David Dhawan's 'Chashme Baddoor' remake, will tap dance with actor Ali Zafar in the film. It is after 36 years that he has performed the dance form for a film.
The 60-year-old has even shot on a Harley Davidson bike for the movie, in which he will dance to the tunes of song "Early morning". He was last seen tap dancing 36 years back in "Mil gaya hum ko saathi" in the movie "Hum Kisise Kum Naheen" in 1977.
"Rishi Kapoor has done mind blowing steps in the song, which reminds you of his 'Mil gaya hum ko saathi mil gaya' from 'Hum Kisise Kum Naheen' days, where the young Rishi was seen in off white clothes and dancing his heart out," said source.
"In 'Chashme Baddoor' too, he is dancing with full zest. We are sure the audiences are going to have a treat as he is set to do tap dancing after 36 years," added the source.
A remake of the 1981 film of the same name, the new version of "Chashme Baddoor" also stars actors Siddharth, Divyendu Sharma and southern actress Taapsee Pannu.
Directed by Dhawan, the movie is produced by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures. The film hits theatres April 5.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand