DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Errani, Hantuchova reach second round of Madrid Open
Sara Errani advanced to the second round of the Madrid Open, beating Urszula Radwanska of Poland, 6-3, 6-1.
Madrid: Seventh-seeded Sara Errani advanced to the second round of the Madrid Open, beating Urszula Radwanska of Poland, 6-3, 6-1 on Saturday.
The Italian will face either Sorana Cirstea or Ayumi Morita. Also, Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia defeated Sloane Stephens of the USA 6-3, 7-5, Germany's Julia Goerges downed Serbia's Bojana Jovanovski 6-4, 6-1,and Lourdes Dominguez-Lino of Spain beat Simona Halep of Romania 6-2, 4-6, 6-4.
Alize Cornet, Sabine Lisicki, Kirsten Flipkens, and Magdalena Rybarikova also won first-round matches. The first round of the men's event begins Sunday.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish