Erwin Schrodinger's 126th birthday celebrated in Google doodle
The doodle features Schrodinger's cat, a quantum physics thought experiment, devised by Erwin Schrodinger in 1935.
New Delhi: Celebrating the 126th birthday of the Nobel prize-winning physicist Erwin Schrodinger, Google posted a doodle on its homepage. The doodle features Schrodinger's cat, a quantum physics thought experiment, devised by Erwin Schrodinger in 1935.
Born on August 12, 1887, Erwin Schrodinger was an Austrian physicist who developed scores of fundamental results in the field of quantum theory, which formed the basis of wave mechanics.
Erwin Schrodinger also paid attention to the philosophical aspects of science, and wrote on philosophy and theoretical biology. He died on January 4 1961 of tuberculosis. He was 73.
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham