Escape Artistes to make two remakes in Tamil
Escape Artistes reportedly making Bengali film 'Bhooter Bhabishyat' and Punjabi film 'Jatt and Juliet' in Tamil.
It is being reported that Escape Artistes Motion Pictures, the ones behind pictures like 'Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya' and 'Raattinam' are looking for new projects to take over. The team recently bought the remake rights of two films to be made in Tamil.
One of them is a Bengali horror-comedy titled 'Bhooter Bhabishyat' which will present a Chandramukhi like entertainer to Tamil Cinema. It will have the proper ingredients of both a comedy and horror film. The second one is a Punjabi film named 'Jatt and Juliet'. Both films will initially be made in Tamil and Telugu and will eventually get remakes in Kannada and Malayalam.
P.Madan, who has been busy with the projects, has stated that the team needs at least 20 people for the cast and that the talent acquisition process is in full flow.
Escape Artistes' current projects include 'Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga' with Pasanga Productions and a film with director Ezhil. Also part of their plans is a project with Director Ponram, who formerly worked with Rajesh in 'OKOK' and 'SMS'. Rajesh himself will be writing the story for the film. It is also being rumored that they are looking to work on a movie with Prabhu Solomon.
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant May be Heading Towards Andhra Pradesh
- BSF Officer Injured in Pakistan Shelling, Succumbs
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Arrested by Delhi Police For Possessing Defence Related Documents
- Asian Development Bank Declines to Fund Pakistan Dam Project
- Kashmir a Matter For India, Pakistan to Sort Out: British PM Theresa May