Escape Artistes to make two remakes in Tamil
Escape Artistes reportedly making Bengali film 'Bhooter Bhabishyat' and Punjabi film 'Jatt and Juliet' in Tamil.
It is being reported that Escape Artistes Motion Pictures, the ones behind pictures like 'Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya' and 'Raattinam' are looking for new projects to take over. The team recently bought the remake rights of two films to be made in Tamil.
One of them is a Bengali horror-comedy titled 'Bhooter Bhabishyat' which will present a Chandramukhi like entertainer to Tamil Cinema. It will have the proper ingredients of both a comedy and horror film. The second one is a Punjabi film named 'Jatt and Juliet'. Both films will initially be made in Tamil and Telugu and will eventually get remakes in Kannada and Malayalam.
P.Madan, who has been busy with the projects, has stated that the team needs at least 20 people for the cast and that the talent acquisition process is in full flow.
Escape Artistes' current projects include 'Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga' with Pasanga Productions and a film with director Ezhil. Also part of their plans is a project with Director Ponram, who formerly worked with Rajesh in 'OKOK' and 'SMS'. Rajesh himself will be writing the story for the film. It is also being rumored that they are looking to work on a movie with Prabhu Solomon.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology