Esha Gupta: I am open to doing item songs
Esha Gupta is open to all kinds of films and roles and even item numbers because she wants to see where she fits.
Mumbai: Model-turned-actress Esha Gupta is open to all kinds of films and roles - and even item numbers - because she wants to discover what she is best at.
"I am open to doing everything. I am open to doing an off-beat film. I am open to do a full-on commercial film, I am open to item songs...because I have just started I want to see where I fit," the 27-year-old former Miss India said here in an interview.
Esha, a former model, made her Bollywood debut with 'Jannat 2' opposite Emraan Hashmi. She recently shot a special song for director Punit Malhotra's 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein'.
Now three films-old in the industry, she says shard work is the only key to success in showbiz, and that she is happy with the acceptance she has received in the Hindi film industry.
"Three films in a year, it feels very nice that the industry is accepting you! Being an outsider, I had my own fears. But I think industry is as good to people as hardworking they are," said the actress, who has worked with directors like Vikram Bhatt and Prakash Jha in 'Raaz 3D' and 'Chakravyuh', respectively.
"If you are focused and hardworking, they will accept you well," she added.
Meanwhile, the actress has signed her next film with Vishesh Films.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets