Ethir Neechal: Sony Entertainment bags audio rights
Reports suggest that the Sony Entertainment has paid more than a crore for 'Ethir Neechal' album.
Sony Entertainment have bagged the rights for the Tamil film 'Ethir Neechal', which seems to be particularly interesting because reports suggest that the group have paid over than a crore for the album. The film has music by Anirudh Ravichandran, who gave the label a viral hit with "Why this Kolaveri Di". Also, the film is being produced by Dhanush meaning that the successful duo who made a great impression with '3' are back together.
'Ethir Neechal' features Sivakarthikeyan and Priya Anand in the lead roles. Anirudh has already gone on record saying that the album will outperform that of '3'. Dhanush is also expected to sing and dance or a kuthu number in the album.
"Glad 2 share that I will be dancing for a song in my productions 'Ethir Neechal'. Feeling awkward yet excited, kuthu paattu after ages! Bring it on" posted the actor on Twitter. One can only wonder what awaits in the album that impressed Sony Group enough to pay such an amount.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured