Evanna Lynch wants to be part of 'Harry Potter' prequel
Lynch said that when she heard the film was in development at Warner Bros, she tweeted studio bosses to cast her.
London: Actress Evanna Lynch is keen to reprise her 'Harry Potter' character Luna Lovegood in author JK Rowling's latest film adaptation, 'Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them'.
The 22-year-old actress said that when she heard the film was in development at Warner Bros, she tweeted studio bosses and begged them to cast her in the prequel, reported Daily Mirror.
"When the news broke that was the first that I heard of it and I had a bit of a freak out on Twitter. I actually tweeted at Warner Bros, 'Please put me in the movie!' They were like, 'Sounds good'. I don't know what that means," Lynch said.
Actor Daniel Radcliffe, who played Harry Potter in the film franchise, has also expressed an interest in seeing Rowling's script for the new film, but insisted he won't be back as the boy wizard.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology