DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Everyone can relate to 'Kai Po Che!': Amit Sadh
Amit Sadh says his forthcoming film 'Kai Po Che!' is emotional, and will appeal to one and all.
Mumbai: Actor Amit Sadh says his forthcoming film 'Kai Po Che!' is emotional, and will appeal to one and all. "Everyone who watches the film, will relate to it. That is the USP of the film. Everyone who is related to you - parents, brothers, sisters and friends will relate to it because it is a very emotional film. Friendship is an emotion everyone has felt," Amit said here Thursday in an interview.
The movie, directed by Abhishek Kapoor, also features Sushant Singh Rajput and Raj Kumar Yadav. Amit said 'Rock On!!' director Abhishek portrays friendships brilliantly on screen, and added that is "because he is a true friend in real life".
"He is a brave heart, he has a lot of love and he is very energetic. He will be ready for you even if you call him at four in the morning. He is very lovable, and a brilliant director," he said.
'Kai Po Che!' is slated to be released on February 22.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi