Everyone can relate to 'Kai Po Che!': Amit Sadh
Amit Sadh says his forthcoming film 'Kai Po Che!' is emotional, and will appeal to one and all.
Mumbai: Actor Amit Sadh says his forthcoming film 'Kai Po Che!' is emotional, and will appeal to one and all. "Everyone who watches the film, will relate to it. That is the USP of the film. Everyone who is related to you - parents, brothers, sisters and friends will relate to it because it is a very emotional film. Friendship is an emotion everyone has felt," Amit said here Thursday in an interview.
The movie, directed by Abhishek Kapoor, also features Sushant Singh Rajput and Raj Kumar Yadav. Amit said 'Rock On!!' director Abhishek portrays friendships brilliantly on screen, and added that is "because he is a true friend in real life".
"He is a brave heart, he has a lot of love and he is very energetic. He will be ready for you even if you call him at four in the morning. He is very lovable, and a brilliant director," he said.
'Kai Po Che!' is slated to be released on February 22.
- Russia Asks Pakistan to Take Steps to Contain Terror Groups
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Surgical Strike Across LoC: US Objects to Pakistan's Nuclear Threats Against India
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes