Ewww! Jennifer Aniston gets snake skin pedicures
The 44-year-old actress has been attaching a sliver of snakeskin to her toenails and painting over it.
London: Actress Jennifer Aniston has been reportedly getting snake skin pedicures. The 44-year-old actress has been attaching a sliver of snakeskin to her toenails and painting over it with a clear sealant, reported Showbiz spy.
"It sounds gross, but it really does look amazing. Jen first heard about the toenail touch-up from buddy Chelsea Handler, who had it done in Las Vegas.
"It's a strange process, but Jen's absolutely thrilled with the results perfect toenails. Jen wouldn't use the real deal because (her fiance) Justin Theroux wouldn't approve. He's been a strict vegetarian for years. And they love
animals. In fact, they recently adopted a pup together," a source said.
Aniston was reportedly devastated when she was criticized by an animal rights group for wearing a leather dress to the People's Choice Awards last month.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever