Ex-husband lodges extortion complaint against Tihar DG
KS Mehra, a 1978 batch IPS officer, said that he had received threatening phone calls on behalf of his ex-wife from her lawyer Manoj Gorkela.
New Delhi: Former Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) commissioner KS Mehra on Monday lodged a complaint against his ex-wife Vimla Mehra, who is Tihar Prison director general, accusing her of trying to extort money and property from him, police said on Monday.
"We have received a complaint and an inquiry is on," said a senior police officer. KS Mehra, a 1978 batch IPS officer, said in his complaint that he had received several threatening phone calls on behalf of New Moti Bagh resident Vimla Mehra from her lawyer Manoj Gorkela.
He said Vimla had been demanding the transfer of a flat in Aditi Apartments at east Delhi's Patparganj, in her name. KS Mehra claimed that the flat has always been his.
Recommended For You
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size
- Youtube rewindRajnikanth's Kabali Trailer: The Most Watched Movie Trailer on YouTube in 2016
- Fashion Awards 2016International Model Of The Year: Gigi Hadid's Best Fashion Moments Of 2016
- Making of AmmaA Viral Post on Jayalalithaa Highlights the Odds She Fought to Become Tamil Nadu's Iron Lady
- PARTNERSHIP ENDSWorld Number Two Novak Djokovic Splits With Coach Boris Becker