Ex-IAF chief F H Major defends decision of holding chopper trials abroad
Facing criticism for allegedly insisting on holding the trials of the helicopters in the VVIP chopper deal abroad, former IAF chief F H Major on Tuesday defended his decision saying that as a service chief, he wanted the equipment to be delivered at the earliest possible time.
Recommended For You
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- TOUGH TESTJunior Hockey World Cup: India Look to Carry Momentum Against England
- FunnyThis Video Of A Pakistani News Anchor Warning PM Modi Will Crack You Up
- NOT SO WELL DRESSED?Anurag Thakur's No to BCCI CEO's Request for Italian Suits for Indian Team