DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ex-JD(U) leader Upendra forms a new political party
Kushwaha has accused Nitish Kumar and Lalu Prasad of "be-fooling the people of Bihar for over two decades".
Patna: A month after quitting the Rajya Sabha seat as well as the Janata Dal (United)'s primary membership, senior leader Upendra Kushwaha on Sunday launched political party the Rashtriya Lok Samata Party with a pledge to oust the NDA government in Bihar.
Kushwaha unveiled the name and flag of his party at an impressive rally at the historic Gandhi Maidan. Apparently eyeing the support of minorities and the Most Backward Castes (MBCs) for revival of his fledgling political career, the RLSP founding leader lambasted both Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and RJD supremo Lalu Prasad for "be-fooling the people of Bihar for over two decades with one false promise or another".
"We will deliver in terms of concrete results if voted to power and ensure economic development of Bihar and welfare of its people," Kushwaha said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong