Ex-minister refutes charges
MADURAI/CHENNAI: Pon Muthuramaligam, a former DMK minister, has rubbished the allegation against him that he had instigated some p..
MADURAI/CHENNAI: Pon Muthuramaligam, a former DMK minister, has rubbished the allegation against him that he had instigated some persons to usurp plots of land leading to his estate in Kodaikanal.
In a statement in Madurai on Wednesday, he said Mariaraj of Dindigul had lodged a false complaint against him that he was instigating some people to grab his land. He claimed that did not not own an estate in Kodaikanal.
He has sent a legal notice to Mariaraj, claiming `1 crore as damages for defamation in a public sphere.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310: This is How The Remodeled Unit Will Look Like
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Kalinga Lancers vs UP Wizards, Semi-final
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology