DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ex-security guard sues Nicolas Cage for $115,000
Actor Nicolas Cage is reportedly sued by one of his ex-security men Richard Brun for $115,000.
Los Angeles: Actor Nicolas Cage is reportedly sued by one of his ex-security men Richard Brun for $115,000.
Brun has filed a lawsuit in Orange County, saying that he was hired by the actor in September last year, and was fired after two weeks without any reason. The security guard was later denied the money that was promised to him according the security contract, reports tmz.com.
According to the security man, he was at the loss of $115,000 and has sued the actor with the same amount.
When contacted representatives of the 48-year-old actor, the calls were not returned.
Nicolas Cage is known for films such as 'Leaving Las Vegas', 'Adaptation' and 'The Rock'.
Recommended For You
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Sangakkara Announces Retirement From First Class Cricket
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?