Explosion at Crompton Greaves unit in Nashik
When contacted, the company officials said they were busy gathering details of the mishap.
Nashik: An explosion took place at an electrical switch gears manufacturing company in Nashik on Tuesday, police said. Though police did not disclose any details, according to a worker at the Crompton Greaves facility, a 52-year-old labourer was killed and three others injured during the testing of a switch gear of 400 kv capacity at around 4.30 pm.
When contacted, the company officials said they were busy gathering details of the mishap. The labourer reportedly died in the mishap has been identified as Subhash Vartak by another worker.
The injured have been admitted to a private hospital, according to police.
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- India Sabotaging Peace In The Region: Pakistan
- India identifies five terror camps across LoC
- US Asks Pakistan to Take Action Against UN-Designated Terrorist Outfits
- Watch: Build- Up To The Surgical Strike Across LoC
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18