Ezekiel Kemboi wins men's steeplechase at World Championships
Kemboi won his third straight world championship title in the men's steeplechase, finishing just ahead of Kenyan teammate Conseslus Kipruto.
Moscow: Ezekiel Kemboi won his third straight world championship title Thursday in the men's steeplechase, finishing just ahead of Kenyan teammate Conseslus Kipruto.
Kemboi, who has also won two Olympic titles, won the race in 8 minutes, 6.01 seconds. Kipruto took silver in 8:06.37 and Mahiedine Mekhissi of France, a two-time Olympic silver medalist, took bronze in 8:07.86.
Kenya has won every world and Olympic title since 2005 when Kenyan-born Qatari Saif Saaeed Shaheen took gold.
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- 405 Babies of HIV-Infected Mothers Born without Infection
- Planning To Get A Tattoo? Make Sure The Setting Is Hygienic
- Viral Infections More Dangerous During Morning: Study
- Unsafe Needle Practices Leading Cause of Hepatitis-C, Warn Doctors