F1 Indian Grand Prix starting line-up
Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel grabbed the pole and will lead the pack of 24 cars at the starting grid.
Greater Noida: Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel grabbed the pole to lead the pack of 24 cars at the starting grid of the 2012 Indian Grand Prix at the Buddh International Circuit on Sunday, with team-mate Mark Webber in the second position and McLaren's Lewis Hamilton in the third completing the first three starting positions.
Here's how the grid looks like after the qualifying on Saturday:
1. Sebastian Vettel, Germany, Red Bull.
2. Mark Webber, Australia, Red Bull.
3. Lewis Hamilton, Britain, McLaren.
4. Jenson Button, Britain, McLaren.
5. Fernando Alonso, Spain, Ferrari.
6. Felipe Massa, Brazil, Ferrari.
7. Kimi Raikkonen, Finland, Lotus.
8. Sergio Perez, Mexico, Sauber.
9. Pastor Maldonado, Venezuela, Williams.
10. Nico Rosberg, Germany, Mercedes.
11. Romain Grosjean, France, Lotus.
12. Nico Hulkenberg, Germany, Force India.
13. Bruno Senna, Brazil, Williams.
14. Michael Schumacher, Germany, Mercedes.
15. Daniel Ricciardo, Australia, Toro Rosso.
16. Paul di Resta, Britain, Force India.
17. Kamui Kobayashi, Japan, Sauber.
18. Jean-Eric Vergne, France, Toro Rosso.
19. Vitaly Petrov, Russia, Caterham.
20. Heikki Kovalainen, Finland, Caterham.
21. Timo Glock, Germany, Marussia.
22. Pedro de la Rosa, Spain, HRT.
23. Narain Karthikeyan, India, HRT.
24. Charles Pic, France, Marussia.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner