Facebook adds 'reply' button to comments for Pages
Initially, the feature is optional for users, but staring July 10 all the pages will have the feature enabled.
New Delhi: After launching Graph Search and the new News Feed, Facebook has now introduced one more feature that lets users reply to comments, which is said to be designed to improve conversations.
It allows users to reply directly to comments left on their Page content and start conversation threads, which will make it easier for them to interact directly with individual readers and keep relevant conversations connected.
The most active and engaging conversations among readers will be surfaced at the top of their posts ensuring that people who visit their Page will see the best conversations.
"You will be able to opt-into Replies through the Page admin panel in the Manage Permissions section where you will see a prompt to turn Replies on," said Facebook.
Initially, the feature is optional for users, but staring July 10 all the pages will have the feature enabled. "Once you opt-in, you will be able to opt-out but all Pages will have the feature enabled on July 10, 2013," said Facebook.
The feature will be automatically turned on for profiles with more than 10,000 followers. At launch, this feature will only be available on desktop and we plan to make it available in the Graph API and mobile in the future.
The company has introduced this feature after months of testing. The company says to have seen that how the new feature can improve conversations and be used to start open dialogues with the community.
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA