Facebook outage: Users unable to update status, like, comment or share
Facebook users across the globe are reporting that they are unable to execute many of the popular actions.
New Delhi: Facebook users across the globe are reporting that they are unable to execute many of the popular actions on the social networking service.
Though users can log into their accounts and see posts on their or their friends' timelines, they are, at the time of filing this report, unable to post any new status updates, upload photos or even like or share.
Further details of what is the reason behind the issue and how long would Facebook take to fix it is still awaited.
There are different error messages displayed for different actions. Attempting to hit the like button displays, "An error occurred. Please try again in a few minutes," whereas posting shows, "The message could not be posted to this Wall."
The error doesn't seem to be limited to users on Facebook's websites, even updates posted through Facebook's mobile apps did not get posted.
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18