Facebook streamlines Pages design, introduces Pages to Watch feature
Pages to Watch allows admins compare the performance of their Page with other Pages.
New Delhi: Facebook is giving Pages a facelift that the company says will make it easier for people to view the information they want and help Page admins find the tools they use most.
In the new updated Page timeline design the right-side column of the timeline will display all the Page's posts, instead of the existing two-column flow. This means that the appearance of posts on the Page and users' News Feed will be consistent.
The new design also better showcases information about the Page on the left column. Facebook is also making it easier to access admin tools.
Along with the new Pages look, Facebook is also rolling out a new Pages to Watch feature in the Page Insights tool to all admins. Pages to Watch allows admins to create a list of Pages similar to their own and compare the performance of their Page with that of others.
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Surgical Strikes: Political Parties Speak in One Voice, Mehbooba Strikes Note of Caution
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces