Facebook streamlines Pages design, introduces Pages to Watch feature
Pages to Watch allows admins compare the performance of their Page with other Pages.
New Delhi: Facebook is giving Pages a facelift that the company says will make it easier for people to view the information they want and help Page admins find the tools they use most.
In the new updated Page timeline design the right-side column of the timeline will display all the Page's posts, instead of the existing two-column flow. This means that the appearance of posts on the Page and users' News Feed will be consistent.
The new design also better showcases information about the Page on the left column. Facebook is also making it easier to access admin tools.
Along with the new Pages look, Facebook is also rolling out a new Pages to Watch feature in the Page Insights tool to all admins. Pages to Watch allows admins to create a list of Pages similar to their own and compare the performance of their Page with that of others.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It