Facebook streamlines Pages design, introduces Pages to Watch feature
Pages to Watch allows admins compare the performance of their Page with other Pages.
New Delhi: Facebook is giving Pages a facelift that the company says will make it easier for people to view the information they want and help Page admins find the tools they use most.
In the new updated Page timeline design the right-side column of the timeline will display all the Page's posts, instead of the existing two-column flow. This means that the appearance of posts on the Page and users' News Feed will be consistent.
The new design also better showcases information about the Page on the left column. Facebook is also making it easier to access admin tools.
Along with the new Pages look, Facebook is also rolling out a new Pages to Watch feature in the Page Insights tool to all admins. Pages to Watch allows admins to create a list of Pages similar to their own and compare the performance of their Page with that of others.
- Mulayam Singh Jealous of Akhilesh Yadav's Popularity, says Ram Gopal Yadav
- Everything is Fine in Samajwadi Party, Says Shivpal Singh Yadav
- SP Meet Turns Into Open War of Words
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Live: Akhilesh Yadav to Reinstate Shivpal, 3 Ministers; Ram Gopal Yadav Attacks Mulayam
- Quetta Attack: Why Pakistan's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 5
- Quetta Terror Attack: Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Suspected To Be Behind The Deadly Assault
- Quetta Terror: How The Suicide Attack That Claimed Over 60 Lives Panned Out