Maharashtra: Minor kills self after parents deny her Facebook access
The 17-year-old girl took the extreme step after her parents asked her not to use Facebook.
Parbhani: A 17-year-old girl allegedly committed suicide in Parbhani district of Maharashtra on Thursday after her parents didn't allow her to use Facebook.
Police said that the girl has blamed her parents in the suicide note.
The police claim that in the note, the girl wrote that her parents did not allow her to access Facebook for which she took such a harsh step.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology