DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Maharashtra: Minor kills self after parents deny her Facebook access
The 17-year-old girl took the extreme step after her parents asked her not to use Facebook.
Parbhani: A 17-year-old girl allegedly committed suicide in Parbhani district of Maharashtra on Thursday after her parents didn't allow her to use Facebook.
Police said that the girl has blamed her parents in the suicide note.
The police claim that in the note, the girl wrote that her parents did not allow her to access Facebook for which she took such a harsh step.
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO