Facebook Timeline gets yet another revamp, follows News Feed overhaul
The most noticeable aspect of the new Facebook Timeline is it has a cleaner layout with all posts appearing on the right.
New Delhi: Within a week of announcing a major revamp of the Facebook News Feed, the social network has unveiled a redesign of the Timeline. This new redesign is in line with the tests that Facebook had been carrying out with users in New Zealand recently.
The most noticeable aspect of the new Timeline is it has a cleaner layout with all posts appearing on the right side of the timeline and photos, music and other recent activity will feature on the left.
Facebook has also redesigned sections in the About page. Users can also add apps to their About page. For example, users can include their Instagram photo stream as a section on their timeline.
The new changes have started rolling out on Wednesday and will be available to most Facebook users in a few weeks.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw