Facebook Timeline gets yet another revamp, follows News Feed overhaul
The most noticeable aspect of the new Facebook Timeline is it has a cleaner layout with all posts appearing on the right.
New Delhi: Within a week of announcing a major revamp of the Facebook News Feed, the social network has unveiled a redesign of the Timeline. This new redesign is in line with the tests that Facebook had been carrying out with users in New Zealand recently.
The most noticeable aspect of the new Timeline is it has a cleaner layout with all posts appearing on the right side of the timeline and photos, music and other recent activity will feature on the left.
Facebook has also redesigned sections in the About page. Users can also add apps to their About page. For example, users can include their Instagram photo stream as a section on their timeline.
The new changes have started rolling out on Wednesday and will be available to most Facebook users in a few weeks.
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18