Facebook updates iOS app in sync with iOS 7 rollout
The new Facebook app for iOS lets users easily switch from News Feed to friend requests, messages or notifications.
New Delhi: With the launch of Apple iOS 7, Facebook has rolled out an update to its iOS app that includes a new menu at the bottom of the app. Designed with iOS 7 in mind, the app now has a new look .
With the redeisgned app, users can now easily switch from News Feed to friend requests, Messages or Notifications - just tap along the bottom of the screen. Users can also tap the "More tab" on the bottom right to see options like Timeline, groups, events and more.
The new app lets users see a translucent bar at the top of the app which will change dynamically as you scroll through different photos and posts.
If you have tapped through a story, you can also swipe from left to right to get back to News Feed.
Recommended For You
- I Always Wanted to Bat Like Virender Sehwag, Says Sunil Gavaskar
- KTM Duke Launch Live: 2017 Duke 390, Duke 200 and a Possible Duke 250
- Would Choose Margarita With a Straw Over Any Big Budget Film: Sayani Gupta
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology