DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Facebook updates iOS app in sync with iOS 7 rollout
The new Facebook app for iOS lets users easily switch from News Feed to friend requests, messages or notifications.
New Delhi: With the launch of Apple iOS 7, Facebook has rolled out an update to its iOS app that includes a new menu at the bottom of the app. Designed with iOS 7 in mind, the app now has a new look .
With the redeisgned app, users can now easily switch from News Feed to friend requests, Messages or Notifications - just tap along the bottom of the screen. Users can also tap the "More tab" on the bottom right to see options like Timeline, groups, events and more.
The new app lets users see a translucent bar at the top of the app which will change dynamically as you scroll through different photos and posts.
If you have tapped through a story, you can also swipe from left to right to get back to News Feed.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Challenge is to Not Think About Defending Title, Says Virat Kohli