Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg sells another $3.75 mn in stock
Last week, Sandberg sold roughly $7.4 million worth of Facebook stock.
San Francisco: Facebook Inc Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg sold $3.75 million worth of stock in the company on Tuesday, her second stock sale since trading restrictions on insiders expired last week.
Sandberg sold roughly 176,000 Facebook shares for an average price of $21.24 on Tuesday, according to a regulatory filing on Thursday. Sandberg still owns nearly 19 million vested shares of Facebook, the world's No.1 Internet social network, according to the filing.
Last week, Sandberg sold roughly $7.4 million worth of Facebook stock. Facebook General Counsel Theodore Ullyot and Chief Accounting Officer David Spillane also sold millions of dollars worth of shares last week. All the Facebook executives' sales were part of pre-arranged stock trading plans.
- BSF Officer Injured in Pakistan Shelling, Succumbs
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Arrested by Delhi Police For Possessing Defence Related Documents
- Asian Development Bank Declines to Fund Pakistan Dam Project
- Kashmir a Matter For India, Pakistan to Sort Out: British PM Theresa May
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Wants US Troops Out in Two Years, Willing to Scrap Defence Pacts