Facebook's Year in Review 2012 feature lets you see the top 20 moments on your timeline
Facebook has now come up with a new feature that lets users access their own Year in Review on timeline.
New Delhi: Facebook has now come up with a new feature - Year in Review 2012, a look back at the people, moments and things that created the most buzz in 2012 among the people around the world on Facebook.
The new feature lets users access their own Year in Review on timeline. By going to Facebook.com/yearinreview, users can see the 20 biggest moments from their own year, including life events, highlighted posts and their most popular stories.
Also, Facebook assembled a series of trend lists, chronicling the top events, the most popular public figures, the most listened to songs on Facebook and more. These lists are available on Facebook Stories at FacebookStories.com/2012.
A glimpse of top India trends of 2012 on Facebook.
1. Tumhi Ho Bandhu - Cocktail
2. Daaru Desi - Cocktail
3. Pani Da Rang (Male) - Vicky Donor
4. Tu Hi Mera - Jannat 2
5. Second Hand Jawaani - Cocktail
6. Chinta Ta Ta Chita Chita - Rowdy Rathore
7. Abhi Abhi - Jism 2
8. The Disco Song - Student of the Year
9. Ishq Wala Love - Student of the Year
10. Pareshaan - Ishaqzaade
1. Select Citywalk , Saket
2. Golden Temple (Harmandir Sahib), Amritsar
3. Gurudwara Shri Bangla Sahib
4. India Gate
5. Connaught Place, New Delhi
6. Satyam Cinemas
7. Sector 17, Chandigarh
8. Ambience Mall
9. DT Cinemas
10. Inorbit Mall
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Army Officials Reject Raj Thackeray's Welfare Fund Proposal
- FBI, Homeland Security to Probe Cyber Attacks That Disrupted Twitter, Reddit, Spotify