Faking News is now a part of Network 18's Firstpost
Network 18's news portal Firstpost has acquired India's most popular news satire and humour website Faking News.
Network 18's news portal Firstpost has acquired India's most popular news satire and humour website Faking News. Rahul Roushan's digital product is one of the most popular portals for Indian news in its genre.
Firstpost was launched two years ago with the deliberate attempt to make news and views on the Internet social and 'shareworthy'.
While Firstpost is driven by serious readership and news content, it is also popular for being a news portal with strong perspectives and views along with news.
A conscious effort is being made so that Firstpost's news coverage is not confused with that of Faking News. But keeping with Firstpost tradition, Faking News will remain as outspoken as ever.
In this connection, Firstpost's Durga Raghunath said, "We are both very excited about this product integration and feel that our digital efforts, for you the reader, will only be richer at a time when India is so ready for it."
Rahul Roushan of Faking News said, "News satire requires a reference point of real news, and with Firstpost, Faking News can afford to continue its focus on 'news satire' and get the right environment to grow in the digital space.
Firstpost will break it, we will fake it!"
- Why This Surgical Strike Across LoC Changes Indo-Pak Nuclear Red Lines
- 10 Steps India Took Post Uri Terror Attack to Expose and Isolate Pakistan
- India's Claim of Surgical Strikes 'Fabrication of Truth': Pakistan
- Don't Take Our Peaceful Intent for Weakness: Nawaz Sharif
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Rock On 2 Trailer: Farhan, Shraddha, Arjun All Set to Bring Back Magik
- Rock On 2: Meet The Band Members of The Magik