Baby Falak may undergo fourth surgery: Doctors
Falak has been put on ventilator support intermittently since Saturday night.
New Delhi: Two-year-old baby Falak, who has been battling for life at the AIIMS, has been put on ventilator support intermittently since Saturday night. Doctors at the AIIMS hospital are monitoring her brain fluid levels.
Doctors have said that her vitals signs are stable as of now but she may undergo her fourth surgery if her condition worsens.
A woman named Aarti was arrested last week for pushing the 15-year-old, who got Falak to AIIMS, into prostitution.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special
- Meet the Man Who is Giving Music to Akhilesh's Campaign as Samajwadi Party Gets Lost in Surround Sound
- Akhilesh Will Be CM, Ready to Give it in Writing on Stamp Paper, Says an Emotional Shivpal
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18