Baby Falak may undergo fourth surgery: Doctors
Falak has been put on ventilator support intermittently since Saturday night.
New Delhi: Two-year-old baby Falak, who has been battling for life at the AIIMS, has been put on ventilator support intermittently since Saturday night. Doctors at the AIIMS hospital are monitoring her brain fluid levels.
Doctors have said that her vitals signs are stable as of now but she may undergo her fourth surgery if her condition worsens.
A woman named Aarti was arrested last week for pushing the 15-year-old, who got Falak to AIIMS, into prostitution.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right