Baby Falak may undergo fourth surgery: Doctors
Falak has been put on ventilator support intermittently since Saturday night.
New Delhi: Two-year-old baby Falak, who has been battling for life at the AIIMS, has been put on ventilator support intermittently since Saturday night. Doctors at the AIIMS hospital are monitoring her brain fluid levels.
Doctors have said that her vitals signs are stable as of now but she may undergo her fourth surgery if her condition worsens.
A woman named Aarti was arrested last week for pushing the 15-year-old, who got Falak to AIIMS, into prostitution.
- Debate Night: Clinton, Trump Set For High-Stakes Showdown
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- Trump Lauds Hindu Community's 'Fantastic' Contributions to US
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Indus Waters Treaty: India to Use Water as Weapon to Fight Pakistan
- Watch the five claims of Sharif at the 71st session of UNGA
- UK Police to Probe Pakistan-Born Actor's Anti-India Rant