Family comes first says Tamil actor Vijay
Vijay has a word of advice for his ardent fans. Family should come first says Vijay.
Vijay had a word of advice to his ardent fans, who were working round the clock for Makkal Iyakkam, an organization floated by the actor to "strive for the betterment of the society".
The Ilayathalapathy, who organized a function to honor office-bearers of his fan clubs, who had done exception service, gifted them gold rings and chains, besides asking them to reach out to the needy.
"But at the same time, family should come first to you always. Only after taking care of the family well, you should think of doing well to others. This is my humble request to all my fans," he said.
Vijay's father and veteran filmmaker SA Chandrasekhar was also present at the function.
In the meantime, Vijay is on the verge of completing his next offering 'Thupaki', which is being helmed by A R Murugadoss.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)