Family to take care of Dhanush in Varanasi
Dhanush is shooting for his Hindi flick 'Raanjhana' in Kasi, despite suffering from typhoid.
You would have read a couple of days back that Dhanush was shooting for his Hindi flick 'Raanjhana' in Kasi, despite he was suffering from typhoid.
Now the latest is that his family members have rushed to be with him and to take care of him. "Dhanush's wife Aishwarya and his two sons are in Kasi now," sources said.
They also added that the National Award winning actor is fast recovering from the illness. Directed by Anand L Rai of 'Tanu Weds Manu' fame, 'Raanjhana' has Sonam Kapoor as the heroine.
Dhanush plays a college student in this movie. Besides 'Raanjhana', he has Bharat Bala directed 'Mariyaan' to work on. After completing these two projects, Dhanush will start 'Sottavalakutty' with Sargunam.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Varun Aaron Can't Wait to Work With Virender Sehwag
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar