DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Fans celebrate Rajinikanth's birthday
The South sensation's fans, like every year, celebrated his birthday in a grand manner.
Mumbai: Rajnikanth turned a year older yesterday. The South sensation's fans, like every year, celebrated his birthday in a grand manner. The superstar makes it a point to meet his fans on his special day. Considering that, there are thousands of fan clubs in Tamil Nadu alone, it is quite a task for the star to please all his fans.
Rajini should get waxed
To mark his birthday, a campaign was launched to get his wax work at Madame Tussaud's. Earlier there was a demand to declare his birthday as World Style Day.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh