DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Farah and Shirish fulfill Sonakshi's wish
The actress is busy shooting 'Joker' with Akshay Kumar
Mumbai: Sonakshi Sinha is sure being pampered. When the actress who is shooting for Shirish Kunder's Joker got wistful at not having done any modern dance so far, choreographer Farah Khan, who was in Chandigarh to shoot a desi number, introduced a hip-hop section in it.
Akshay Kumar's song-and-dance with Sonakshi, meant to be a hard core desi number, was shot in the lush mustard fields of Chandigarh last week.
In the middle of the song, a hip-hop section was introduced, much to Sonakshi's delight as it was her first attempt at something western.
"Sonakshi was very keen on trying western steps. She was looking forward to grooving in Joker. But when the first song and dance in the film turned out to be a desi item, she was disappointed. Shirish and Farah agreed to pamper her. And a hip-hop section was put in," a source said.
Farah Khan confirmed the inclusion of hip-hop in the song. "It's a situation where Akshay Kumar has returned home in Punjab from the US. There's a celebratory song and dance. It does have a very special hip-hop section."
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions