Farah hopes SRK does her IPL signature moves
Farah who has choreographed the song 'Dil jumping zapaak' also has plans to make some cricketers dance to her tunes.
Mumbai: Farah Khan has choreographed some signature moves as a part of a promotional campaign for the upcoming Indian Premier League (IPL) season. She hopes her superstar friend Shah Rukh Khan, co-owner of Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR), dances to her steps in the stadium.
"I hope Shah Rukh does these steps when his team hits a six or a four or takes a wicket. He has a sense of humour and I am sure he will enjoy it," Farah, 48, said here on Tuesday at a press meet, where a special song was launched.
The peppy song, 'Dil jumping zapaak' is composed by Vishal Shekhar and Farah has choreographed special steps for times when a team hits a four or a six, or when a bowler gets a player out.
Farah also plans to make some cricketers dance to her tunes. "If it is an interesting match, I will watch it at home. For some matches, I will also go to the stadium and it will be nice to make everyone dance in the stadium. There are some cute players, I will teach them," she said.
The sixth season of IPL kicks off April 3 in Kolkata.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right