DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Farah hopes SRK does her IPL signature moves
Farah who has choreographed the song 'Dil jumping zapaak' also has plans to make some cricketers dance to her tunes.
Mumbai: Farah Khan has choreographed some signature moves as a part of a promotional campaign for the upcoming Indian Premier League (IPL) season. She hopes her superstar friend Shah Rukh Khan, co-owner of Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR), dances to her steps in the stadium.
"I hope Shah Rukh does these steps when his team hits a six or a four or takes a wicket. He has a sense of humour and I am sure he will enjoy it," Farah, 48, said here on Tuesday at a press meet, where a special song was launched.
The peppy song, 'Dil jumping zapaak' is composed by Vishal Shekhar and Farah has choreographed special steps for times when a team hits a four or a six, or when a bowler gets a player out.
Farah also plans to make some cricketers dance to her tunes. "If it is an interesting match, I will watch it at home. For some matches, I will also go to the stadium and it will be nice to make everyone dance in the stadium. There are some cute players, I will teach them," she said.
The sixth season of IPL kicks off April 3 in Kolkata.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?