Farah Khan hospitalised, complains of high fever
Farah Khan was admitted to a city hospital after she complained of high fever.
Mumbai: Director Farah Khan was admitted to a city hospital after she complained of high fever.
The 48-year-old director, whose upcoming venture 'Happy New Year' with superstar Shah Rukh Khan is currently in the pre-production stage, is recovering and she hopes to be out of the hospital soon.
"I'm still in hospital guys, thanks for your concern and prayers.. Should be out soon! Keep sending me positive energy. It really helps. God bless," Farah posted on Twitter.
"Rain outside, hot tea and toast butter.. Almost perfect except I'm havng it in hospital.. Still.. Time 2 go home now.. It's too much now (sic)," she added.
Farah, who recently choreographed Madhuri Dixit in the item song Ghagra from 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani', is married to filmmaker Shirish Kunder and has three kids.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology