DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Farah Khan hospitalised, complains of high fever
Farah Khan was admitted to a city hospital after she complained of high fever.
Mumbai: Director Farah Khan was admitted to a city hospital after she complained of high fever.
The 48-year-old director, whose upcoming venture 'Happy New Year' with superstar Shah Rukh Khan is currently in the pre-production stage, is recovering and she hopes to be out of the hospital soon.
"I'm still in hospital guys, thanks for your concern and prayers.. Should be out soon! Keep sending me positive energy. It really helps. God bless," Farah posted on Twitter.
"Rain outside, hot tea and toast butter.. Almost perfect except I'm havng it in hospital.. Still.. Time 2 go home now.. It's too much now (sic)," she added.
Farah, who recently choreographed Madhuri Dixit in the item song Ghagra from 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani', is married to filmmaker Shirish Kunder and has three kids.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh Joins Squad After Illness