Farah Khan hospitalised, complains of high fever
Farah Khan was admitted to a city hospital after she complained of high fever.
Mumbai: Director Farah Khan was admitted to a city hospital after she complained of high fever.
The 48-year-old director, whose upcoming venture 'Happy New Year' with superstar Shah Rukh Khan is currently in the pre-production stage, is recovering and she hopes to be out of the hospital soon.
"I'm still in hospital guys, thanks for your concern and prayers.. Should be out soon! Keep sending me positive energy. It really helps. God bless," Farah posted on Twitter.
"Rain outside, hot tea and toast butter.. Almost perfect except I'm havng it in hospital.. Still.. Time 2 go home now.. It's too much now (sic)," she added.
Farah, who recently choreographed Madhuri Dixit in the item song Ghagra from 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani', is married to filmmaker Shirish Kunder and has three kids.
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched
- Watch: Exclusive Interview With Former Pakistan Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Will Pakistan Ever Accept Any Evidence Provided By India on Terror Propagated From Pak Soil?
- India Pulls Out of Saarc Meet, is Pakistan's Isolation Complete?