Farah Khan hospitalised, complains of high fever
Farah Khan was admitted to a city hospital after she complained of high fever.
Mumbai: Director Farah Khan was admitted to a city hospital after she complained of high fever.
The 48-year-old director, whose upcoming venture 'Happy New Year' with superstar Shah Rukh Khan is currently in the pre-production stage, is recovering and she hopes to be out of the hospital soon.
"I'm still in hospital guys, thanks for your concern and prayers.. Should be out soon! Keep sending me positive energy. It really helps. God bless," Farah posted on Twitter.
"Rain outside, hot tea and toast butter.. Almost perfect except I'm havng it in hospital.. Still.. Time 2 go home now.. It's too much now (sic)," she added.
Farah, who recently choreographed Madhuri Dixit in the item song Ghagra from 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani', is married to filmmaker Shirish Kunder and has three kids.
- UK PM Theresa May had Expressed Concerns Over Brexit Weeks Before Referendum
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav's 'Vikas Rath Yatra' to Begin from November 3
- Shivpal Invites Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav to SP's 25th Anniversary Celebrations, Hints Alliance
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund