DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Fardeen Khan's wife Natasha suffers miscarriage
Fardeen says Natasha was an emotionally strong woman, and so they are taking the development well.
Mumbai: Actor Fardeen Khan's wife Natasha was expecting twins but she has suffered a miscarriage. "As delighted as we were to announce Natasha's pregnancy, I am equally saddened to say she had a late miscarriage," Fardeen said on Twitter Sunday night.
However, Fardeen says Natasha was an emotionally strong woman, and so they are taking the development well.
"Most importantly Natasha is in good health and can try again. This half-pint I married is a warrior in every sense," he added.
Natasha is yesteryear's actress Mumtaz' daughter. She married Fardeen in December 2005.
Fardeen said on Twitter Oct 26 that they were expecting twins.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin