Faridabad: Man sentenced to death for rape, murder of 10-year-old
The accused had raped and murdered the girl when she went to his room to give him food.
Faridabad: A man accused of rape and murder of a 10-year-old was sentenced to death on Friday. In 2012, Inder Soni had raped the daughter of his tenant and stabbed her to death in Faridabad.
The victim's family belonged to Munger in Bihar. The accused had raped and murdered the girl when she went to his room to give him food.
After the girl did not return, her father searched for her and saw blood marks in the room of the accused. He later saw the accused throwing a gunny bag out of the house. The body of the minor girl was found in the gunny bag.
With Additional Inputs from IANS
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw