DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Faridabad: Man sentenced to death for rape, murder of 10-year-old
The accused had raped and murdered the girl when she went to his room to give him food.
Faridabad: A man accused of rape and murder of a 10-year-old was sentenced to death on Friday. In 2012, Inder Soni had raped the daughter of his tenant and stabbed her to death in Faridabad.
The victim's family belonged to Munger in Bihar. The accused had raped and murdered the girl when she went to his room to give him food.
After the girl did not return, her father searched for her and saw blood marks in the room of the accused. He later saw the accused throwing a gunny bag out of the house. The body of the minor girl was found in the gunny bag.
With Additional Inputs from IANS
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong