Punjab: No trace of abducted 15-year-old, people protest
A seven-member gang allegedly headed by Nishan Singh, abducted the 15-year-old girl from her house last week.
Faridkot: There were protests in Faridkot after the police failed to arrest the abductors of a 15-year-old girl. A seven-member gang allegedly headed by Nishan Singh, abducted the girl from her house last week. The gang abducted the girl after allegedly beating up her parents.
Shopkeepers downed their shutters while locals took to the streets citing police apathy in nabbing the criminals. On an earlier occasion in March, Singh had abducted the same girl. But she was found near Mohali and returned to her family.
Singh has been charged with attempt to murder and illegal confinement. This time around the search is still on for the girl and her abductors.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance