DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bundelkhand: Debt leads two farmers to suicide
Two farmers, who according to their families were in huge debt, committed suicide in Jhansi and Mahoba.
Jhansi/Mahoba: Two farmers, who according to their families were in huge debt, committed suicide in Jhansi and Mahoba areas of Bundelkhand in Uttar Pradesh.
In the first case, farmer Rajkumar owed the bank Rs 80000. It was a loan that his father had taken. The worries of Rajkumar increased when his crops were destroyed due to a bad monsoon.
In the second case, the victim, Khemchand, had to pay of a Rs 90000 loan. His family said he was afraid he would be sent to jail for failing to repay the sum.
However, the authorities have claimed that Khemchand ended his life because of a tiff with his wife.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet